The Global Leader of the Future (GLOF) 360 assessment has been co-created by Marshall Goldsmith who has been recognized as World’s No. 1 Leadership Thinker by Harvard Business Review and Thinkers50.
As an Executive Coach Certified by Marshall Goldsmith, and trained in a Global Leadership Assessment, I work with corporate Leaders, Executives, CEO's, CXO's in developing their competencies in the areas of (as per the need of the Global Leader of the Future).
- Demonstrating Integrity.
- Encouraging Constructive Dialogue.
- Creating a shared vision.
B. Engaging people:
- Developing people.
- Building partnerships.
- Sharing leadership.
C. Boundary less inclusion:
- Empowering people.
- Thinking globally.
- Appreciating diversity.
D. Assured Success:
- Developing technology savvy team.
- Enduring customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a competitive advantage.
E. Flexibility and Adapting to continue change:
- Achieving personal mastery.
- Anticipating opportunity in continuous change.
- Leading change.
The outcome of my coaching and training interventions are:
- 1. Leader is a role model for living organizational values.
- 2. Leader accepts constructive feedback in a positive way.
- 3. Involves the team in effective strategy and decisions.
- 4. Asks people to what they need in order to do their work better.
- 5. Builds effective alliances with other organizations.
- 6. Creates an environment where people focus on the larger group.
- 7. Gives people the freedom they need to do their job well.
- 8. Helps and appreciates the value of diversity.
- 9. Effectively manages the use of technology for productivity.
- 10. Delivers the commitment to customer and understands the competition.
- 11. Gets things done by people for reducing cost.
- 12. Demonstrates effective emotional response in situation.
- 13. Inspires people to focus on opportunities.
- 14. Encourages creativity and innovations in themselves and others translating in to business ideas.
- 15. Makes decisions that incorporates Global consideration.