Corporate training in Mumbai
Corporate trainings by Dr. Kanan Khatau Chikhal:
Audit Of Current Leadership Style
- Using tools like Global Leader of the Future (GLOF) 360 assessment, Personal Performance model, SWOT analysis, DISC profile.
- Objective: To help each Head of department assess their strength and diagnose the gaps they need to bridge, as to where they need to go.
Importance of Behavioral skills in Leadership
- Enlightening on skills successful leaders need and how domain expertise needs a synergy of behavioral SKILLS for Success.
- Objective: To gear the leadership team towards a successful journey using mind tools.
- Learn the art of reducing stress by a healthy balance between your home and corporate environ and self.
- Unlike Machines that can be recalibrated, leaders need recalibration to be happy and productive.
- Objective: To make the organization a pleasure to work for, improving staff morale and satisfaction and employee retention.
- As human beings, we are essentially ruled by emotions that impact our work efficiency.
- Objective:Knowing our nine emotional states that govern our lives and learn to manage them.
Personal Mastery that leads to Team Mastery
- Training people with low adversity quotients to take responsibilities and cope with difficult situations.
- Learning 5 qualities of Personal Mastery and Organizational mastery.
- Objective:system Accountability starts with self. Building ownership within the Team. To Build the ground for Personal mastery
Change your beliefs to change your Life
- Influential thinking brings about a paradigm shift in model of reality and overcomes self limiting beliefs.
- We inhibit our potentials because of our beliefs.
- Objective: To change our work environment we must change the way we think. It forms an effective ground for unlocking our hidden potential.
Communication is Hygiene- Business Etiquette
- It covers written verbal and non verbal communication.
- It helps an individual acquire confidence.
- Listen with greater, appreciative listening.
- Objective: To learn Business etiquette which improves Company Image creates Customer Loyalty. Thus better inter-staff communication for professional relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Learning† skills such†of inter-staff communication†for better professional relationships, customer satisfaction.
Mind Maps to Success
- Mapping Individual goals to Organizational goals.
- Ways to increase Personal delight at work through Happiness as our base.
- Objective:To Understand the Evolution of Human needs. And to understand and use Success principles.
Problem solving By Optimizing - Resources. -Leadership
- Recognizing problems and gaining qualities needed to become a problem solver.
- Assess risk and understand the impact it has on their decision making.
- Qualities of a good decision maker, techniques of decision making.
- Using Acumen, Allocation and Action for strategic thinking.
- Objective:To Learn Generating solutions and search through the alternatives to choose the right one, Giving Leaders visionary skills for resource management.
- To Learn Mind tools for Strategic thinking and relationship building, creating organization strategy for Profits
Time management to Energy management
- In time management it is significant to differentiate what is urgent and important, negotiable and non negotiable.
- Understanding energy drains through an Audit.
- Objective: To Learn being productive by using effective tools.
- This workshop helps identify the barriers to productivity and performance.
- It helps tap the INFINITE pool of energy and moves teams from time management to energy management, through psychological insights, experiential learning and practical application.
- This will help participants develop an AUTHENTIC PERSONAL LEADERSHIP STYLE.
- Objective: To understand the Neurobiology of Goal achievement,
to experience Ontological model of Leadership and Mindful Leadership
and to train the brain for productivity and performance enhancement.
Think Positive. Sell Bigger
- The workshop uses neuro linguistic programming to achieve professional goals and targets.
- Understanding the psyche behind customers and thus improving sales. Moving to customer centric approach.
- Objective:To Move Organization towards Goals, Objectives, Strategy and Tactics