When training for the Olympics an athlete would eat healthy, have the right equipment, work on his body, follow a discipline and sleep well. And that makes him a good athlete. The journey of being good athlete to exceptional athlete begins when one decides to improve performance incremental every time one performs. For increase in his output beyond a point he needs to develop his acumen, monitored by a specialist - by a Coach to help him prepare to meet his final goals. This helps in developing and sharpening skills and competencies needed to compete at highest level and be a NUMERO UNO in his domain. Similarly as a Business Leader you need an Executive/ Performance Coach to help you become the person you choose to be – a “Winner”. A coach that ensures you has that incremental increase in your output with a thought clarity and action approach.
Dr Kanan is:
- A Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach and a Certified Guaranteed and Measurable Leadership Growth with a Global 360⁰ Assessment. Every step of her Executive and Performance Coaching and Training interventions includes 6 step feedback processes as laid by Marshall Goldsmith to improve behavior in a guaranteed and measurable way.
- Dr. Kanan, the visionary of LifeCures Wellness clinic. She embarked on her journey 15 years ago. Working as a doctor of Homeopathic sciences, a Clinical Psychologist and Performance coach she was deeply inspired by the human mind and how it's true potential is beyond the visible.
- Her Mission is to move people from environmental support to self-support, disease to ease.
- Her core strength is moving people from time management to energy management is highly appreciated in the corporate environment. She reinforces that one has only 24 hours in a day and how we truly manage energy truly depends on us, helping us plug our energy drains. Our energy drains could be people close to us or situations that happen around us. Training people to be intrinsically motivated is truly the art of personal mastery. When clarity of thought, balance of mind, peace and equanimity becomes your corner stone
Her vision is to be able to empower people to truly live up to their potential and to integrate individual’s dark side with their light sides.
She recommends using both our right brain and left brain and that is exactly why we have two parts of brain so that we can live 100%.Where Resource management, strategic thinking are all parts of our creative quotient. She insists each one from child to adult must develop their creative quotient to grow.
- She believes that women need to have their own identity and breakout of their shell to their innate leadership values whether at home or office
Children need to be who they truly are versus being in the shadow of their parents or what their parents want them to be.
Dr Kananís strengths include:
Coaching individuals and organizations as a Coach since the last 15 years. - 25,000 hours of counseling/coaching/mentoring.
- Highly recommended as an Executive Coach because of her years of experience in diverse subjects in the field of psychology and her ability to be a deliver results. She works with solution oriented attitude which ensures that individual not just think differently them ACT Differently in a sustained way.
- She has lectured with the Exercise Science Academy for the American College of Sports Medicine as a Sports Psychologist. This fortified her strength as a coach on Performance and Productivity.
- She is highly respected by her clients for being accessible and her response time. Also, her skills to facilitate resolution for the internal team conflicts.
- Today, when fast pace life, where family, career, self, money, and fame all equally important and pressurizing, one must forget Balance she says, Life is then about making choices.
Dr Kananís Methodology:
Enable and empower Leaders to enhance their output by developing quick mind hacks as a Performance Coach.
- She acknowledges that Time is a finite resource we have only 24 hours and hence life is not about Time management, it is Energy management. She has transformed lives using the energy Audit to help diagnose gaps in personal energy and enable individuals grasp where they leak energy and plug the leaks. Replenishing their energy sources yields better performance and productivity skills. (In Life and Business).
- She encourages Executives that in order to develop skills on Resource management, creative skills need to be honed. This enables Executives to have whole Brain approach of leading (using the right creative brain and left analytical brain in Leading).
She introduces a unique blend of Mindful practices in Leadership.
- Aiding Leaders/Business Owners develop their skills of Personal Mastery when clarity of thought, balance of mind, peace and equanimity becomes your corner stone. To ensure Effective Decision-making and tactful Problem solving skills. This methodology is researched and increases productivity and Performance by 50-60%.
- She believes in the Edge strategy, and empowers clients have Strategic thinking, Facilitate an Organizational strategy from the team translate it top downwards and make strategy a sense of a daily dialogue. Smooth execution of the strategy then becomes a methodology for engaging and empowering teams, thus an increase in Sales is a by product.
- She is currently Mentoring startup companies and SMEs organization teams to create their Vision, Mission and Value Statement through a stepwise process.
- She uses Neuro-linguistic Programming to rewire the brain to elevate Brain Neuro Plasticity Switch in goal achievement.
This methodology eventually leads to the Enhanced Sales model so that we think big to sell Big.
‘ Motivation is in intrinsic job’ where she trains teams to build inner resilience and strength, and is known for her Mind Maps to Success.
- Nominated for the Rising Star Champion Award by We are the city, a global initiative present in major cities. The Rising Star Champion awards showcase a 50 strong shortlist that recognizes remarkable male and female leaders across India from a wide variety of industries who are actively supporting the female talent pipeline across India. This award is open to both men and women who currently hold senior positions within their organizations and who have demonstrated their support for the gender agenda either internally or externally.
She has been featured on radio shows, television interviews regularly for her expert opinions.
Her quotes are published by newspapers like Hindustan Times, The Times of India, DNA, and Deccan Herald.
- She has written articles on business and leadership as a columnist in The Hindu.